LInda Wood Design Licensing Brochure

Wednesday 9 November 2011

WELL! WHAT DID I TELL YOU! BANG ON TREND.

Just received Buy&Beyonds latest email update and guess what my latest greeting card collection 'VINTAGE NOSTALGIA' IS BANG ON TREND! If you do not know about buy&beyond its a good idea to register because its full of new products, retail news and upcoming trends. I think its up there with print&pattern. Here's a few of my Vintage Nostalgia cards, I have 5 collections in my range and they are all proving to be very popular with lots of orders coming in. So pleased and its very exciting.



Another bang on trend I have predicted hits on the neon brights buy&beyond again have this on todays update which also echo's my own neon floral collection produced months back.




Lastly folks I have to say it again, sorry, bang on trend with my trend report, as in buy&beyond today, yes again! Has VINTAGE VACATION today and you guessed it my trend report 'Conviviality' had a whole chapter on this, a reminder to tempt your taste buds is here but the full report can be found if you click on the link top right corner of the blog where it says trend reports. Go on take a look.






No comments:

Post a Comment